The COSHH compliant Armorgard DrumBank range is specially designed to safely store a range of containers, such as 50 gallon drums, jerry cans, & IBC containers. Highly robust, the enclosed versions are fitted with heavy-duty doors and 5-lever deadlocks to protect your high value fuel and oil from theft and fire. The DrumBank range is fully compliant with COSHH regulations, as well as including benefits like durable powder coating and easily accessible, fully welded sumps.
- Enclosed unit for the safe storage of oil drums and other hazardous goods.
- Robust build quality, built to the specification for 30 minute fire resistance.
- Fully welded leak proof sump with raised and removable steel grid flooring.
- Wide opening doors and lift up lid for ease of access.
- Fork lift skids to raise the unit and make it easy to manoeuvre.
- Suitable for storing chemicals or fuels.
- The DrumBank DB2 is designed for storing up to 2 x 205 litre drums.