The ultra-tough, lockable vault for storing hazardous chemicals and flammables. As well as exposing individuals to possible risk, failure to comply with regulations relating to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) is an offence under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Built to the same high specification as our renowned TuffBank™ Armorgard FlamBank™ is specially designed to comply with all relevant COSHH regulations, ensuring that your hazardous substances are securely protected 24/7. The FlamBank™ is ideal for use on construction sites, in factories and vehicles.
- Strong hazardous vault for storing hazardous goods safely and securely.
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks.
- Unique external and internal anti-jemmy system.
- Robust construction using 2mm and 3mm steel.
- Hydraulic gas arms to assist with the lid opening.
- Autolatch lid stay to secure the lid in the open position.
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes.
- Flame arrester gauze fitted.
- The FlamBank is built to the specification of 30 minute fire resistance.
- Suitable for storing flammable equipment or chemicals.
- Fully welded sump to comply with COSHH regulations and prevent any leakages.
- Fork lift skids with fixing holes to add castors and make it a mobile unit.
- Facilities to fix the unit in position.