Forma-Shelta is a purpose-built welfare unit, providing a safe, dedicated area for users against the outside elements.
Its unique, quick assembly, flat packed design means that it can be constructed where it’s needed in as little as 10 minutes. Coupled with crane lifting eyes and fork pockets for ease of transportation.
The perfect solution for contractors searching for a sturdy, built to last unit, encouraging users to stay in designated areas only when choosing to smoke/vape. Features include an anti-slip treadplate floor and fold down bench.
- Forklift pockets and crane lifting eyes for transportation.
- Fold down bench for dedicated seating.
- Anti-slip aluminium treadplate flooring for safety of users.
- Powder coated unit with aluminium floor for maximum durability.
- Can be delivered pre-erected – additional costs involved.
- Flat packed, modular, quick assembly unit.