This Howler Site Alert RF alarm is well-known for its robust design. It is, however, a very cost effective construction and is therefore often chosen for building sites where a temporary yet reliable site alarm is required.
The Site Alert RF comes with a host of important features and boasts an open air range of approximately 1km. Each system can have up to 30 subsidiary units connected to a Master unit. And, with 8 different channels, you have plenty of scope.
The whole family are famous for their silent chat. Uniquely, the system includes a silent automatic disconnection warning, meaning that should a unit become disconnected, the Master unit can immediately identify when one of his buddies is in trouble. This enables you to deal with the situation quickly and easily.
The distinctive weatherproof design is suitable for indoor and outdoor locations. They are solely powered by off-the shelf alkaline batteries, so ongoing maintenance is easy and economical.
- VISUAL WARNING – High intensity LED red flashing beacon fitted as standard. Ideal for noisy areas
- NOISY – 100dB at 1 metre.
- WEATHER PROOF – Push on/push off switch operation.
- BATTERY POWERED – Alkaline – cheap and easy to replace.
- BATTERY TEST – Built-in low battery warning.
- WIRELESS LINKING – Up to 30 units can be linked – no trailing wires.
- FLEXIBILITY – Open air range of approx. 1km and 8 channels – ideal for multiple building projects.
- NO CONTROL PANEL REQUIRED – Simple installation and set up – very easy to use
- CONTINUOUS FAULT MONITORING – LED illuminates if any unit becomes disconnected.
- Available as Master & Subsidiary units – PLEASE SPECIFY