The Heavy Duty Bungee Tool Lanyard is very adaptable and can be used with all hand tools and power tools weighing up to 18KG. The twist lock double action carabiner ensures that there can be no accidental release when in use. The versatility of the bungee tool lanyard means that it has an application in every major industry including Oil + Gas, Construction, Utilities and Nuclear especially for tethering heavier tools. The lanyard is made from a hard wearing webbing that ensures that it is suitable for the harshest environments. The loop end of the lanyard, made from Dyneema, connects directly to a tether point on a tool, through a captive handle or manufactured eye on any tool. This tool lanyard is perfect for larger tools such as impact wrenches, cordless power tools, mag drills, slogging wrenches and grinders. The length of the lanyard means that it can be used off a fixed anchor point and still allow for free movement.
- Double action locking carabiner (Twistlock) can be easily released with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Coated nylon webbing is tough but flexible reducing stretch resistance
- Dimensions: 80cm (relaxed) – 130cm (extended) x 25mm
- Load Rated, and Third Party certified with a 2:1 safety factor
- Unique serial numbering for identification and tracking
- CE Marked
- Max Load: 18KG (39.6lbs)