Tool@rrest Global pinned socket systems are designed to prevent accidental disconnect and the potentially lethal impact of a falling socket.
Traditional ‘ball release’ sockets present a serious risk when working at height. Sockets can be accidentally disengaged during every day working conditions, even if the ratchet is tethered securely. The Tool@rrest pinned socket sets replace the exposed handle release with a recessed side release pin on the socket itself. This works to eliminate accidental release during ratchet operation. The pinned release mechanism means the socket will not disengage on impact.
- ½” square drive reversible ratchets.
- Ratchets are tethered with Tool@rrestTM patented tool tether.
- Fine toothed ratchet wheel with lever change and pin socket release.
- 2 x extension bars included
- Non-slip handle.
- Chrome finished ratchet
- Thin-walled impact sockets
- Available in metric (10mm-32mm TA20001MM) and imperial (7/16″ – 1 ¼” AF TA20001IM) ½” square drive.
- Pinned side release sockets.
- Distinctive black finish sockets with chrome Tool@rrest pin.
- Secured in lockable foam-lined plastic case.